INSTALLATION AND REPLACEMENT
Air Comfort will help you keep your cool with Air Conditioners, Air Handlers, Cooling Coils, Thermostats, and Package Units.
While we repair all makes and models, we recommend American Standard equipment for new installations and system replacements – we offer a wide selection of reliable and efficient American Standard heating, cooling and indoor air quality products that are more affordable than you might think.
Call 615-259-4111 or click to schedule an appointment.
When your system is down, we asset first –our main goal is to have you comfortable as soon as possible. While keeping your system operating at its best can sometimes require more time or parts, we will never do any additional work without first explaining the issue, giving you an estimate and getting your authorization.
There’s always one week in February in middle Tennessee when the temps rise into the 70s and we think spring has sprung. That’s why it’s important to keep your cooling system tuned and ready to turn on whenever you need it.The best way to keep your system cooling properly is with a spring and fall tune-up. Our precision tune-up includes:
- Clean condenser fan compartment, rinse coils
- Check inside and outside coils
- Check amps/voltage draws on motors and compressor
- Check blower motor compartment
- Check thermostat operation
- Check return air filter and airflow
- Change customer provided filters
- Check accessible ductwork
- Lubricate all accessible parts as necessary
- Tighten all electrical connection
As with repairs, if during the course of your system tune-up, our technician finds that your system needs replacement parts or additional work, we will always discuss your options before proceeding.