With responsive service and quick repairs, Air Comfort is here for all your heating needs: Gas Furnaces, Heat Pumps, Oil Furnaces, Thermostats, and Package Units
Call 615.259.4111 or click to schedule an appointment.
COOL WEATHER COMFORT
We’re just as likely to have a chilly day in May as below zero weather in January. That’s why it’s important to keep your system tuned and ready to turn on whenever you need it.
When your system is down, we repair first and make recommendations for additional HVAC efficiency after the repair. Our main goal is to have you comfortable as soon as possible.
Keeping your system operating efficiently after a repair can often mean additional work to tune up your system or replace worn parts or address another issue. We will not do any additional work without speaking with you first, giving you an estimate and getting your authorization.
The best way to keep your system heating properly is with a spring and fall tune-up. Our precision tune-up includes:
- Clean condenser fan compartment, rinse coils
- Check inside and outside coils
- Check amps/voltage draws on motors and compressor
- Check blower motor compartment
- Check Thermostat operation
- Check return air filter and airflow
- Change customer provided filters
- Check accessible ductwork
- Lubricate all accessible parts as necessary
- Tighten all electrical connections
- Check/adjust gas pressure, Check an adjust flow for temperature rise, Inspect heat anticipator settings, Monitor and check all heating operations, monitor/check flue draft for safe operation
If during the course of your system tune-up our technician finds that your system needs replacement parts or additional work we will not proceed without your authorization.
We recommend Rheem,
But we install and work on all makes and models.
Why Rheem? We have found Rheem systems to be the true workhorses of the industry offering the best value for the price and the latest innovations. They’ve been making HVAC units for almost 100 years, and yet they’re on the cutting edge of heating and cooling technology. Ask about a system you can control remotely with a computer or smartphone.